Supply4NWFire for Buyers
Supply4NWFireSupply4NWFire is a web-based service which allows buying organisations to manage tenders, suppliers and contracts in a single solution. The fully managed and supported service is based on the core principles of community building, collaboration and transparency for the enablement of supply chains and the management of competitive tender exercises.
Supply4NWFireSupply4NWFire can help your organisation deliver more with less, meet your transparency obligations and engage more fully with your supply chain including SMEs and local suppliers.
Click on the link below for a no obligation demonstration.
- Buyer Portal is your organisation's branded EU-compliant buyer profile, which promotes your procurement-related information with automated publication of all contract notices and awards.
- Tender Manager is an easy-to-use, EU-compliant tender management service which provides a secure, competitive tendering process from creation of notice to award of contract. This covers notice creation, expressions of interest (EOIs), request for information (RFI) , SQs and for the secure exchange of ITT documents.
- Supplier Manager is an established supplier information database which allows your organisation to quickly engage, identify, assess and qualify suppliers.
- Contract Manager is a centralised repository which facilitates the registration, promotion and monitoring of all of your organisation's contracts and agreements.
- Activity Log allows you to view and search a complete, auditable activity log showing actions you (and/or your organisation) have undertaken.
- eAuctions is a reverse auction tool compliant with EU Regulations which can be used as a stand-alone service or as an extension of your tender exercise.